[H]ard Boxen Winner!

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
bigredcat is the winner of the [H]ard Boxen!

37.jpg

http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035619034&postcount=37

The system is:
Coolermaster Case
A E6300 CPU
A 9800GX2 Proc
And more!

Congrats on winning the Boxen, Fold on!

Now stay tuned! We have more Boxen to give away!

Congrats!!! You better post pics once you get that bad boy folding :)

glad to see we've got some new faces here, can't wait to see the next batch of newcomers withthw next give away

FOLD ON!!!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Congrats!!!

There have been a LOT of new faces so you had a lot of competition!!!

This was a great project all around. A big thanks to all who donated, built, and participated. Congrats bigredcat!

Congratulations bigredcat! Fold [H]ard with your new toy! :D

Congratulations Bigredcat!

Thank you for hosting this contest Kendrak; it was fun to join in!

I'm betting there is another few around the corner. ;) right, Kendrak?

FTFY

Yeh, I had goodies show up today.

Over the last few weeks my assistant and the UPS driver have been trying to figure out what I'm doing. (I have been getting ~2 boxes a day, well over my 1 box every other day (normally with a amazon logo on the side of the box)

FTFY

Yeh, I had goodies show up today.

Over the last few weeks my assistant and the UPS driver have been trying to figure out what I'm doing. (I have been getting ~2 boxes a day, well over my 1 box every other day (normally with a amazon logo on the side of the box)

Good to hear. I was wondering if those had made it yet. :cool: Nothing worng with keeping the locals at bay - let them wonder a while longer! :)

Thank you Kendrak. Also, thank you Team 33. The boxen will be folding hard in my cool basement. More points for me now ;) Look out everyone!

Thank you Kendrak. Also, thank you Team 33. The boxen will be folding hard in my cool basement. More points for me now ;) Look out everyone!

Congrats on the win!!!
Better get it fired up soon, i'm only a couple of months behind you:p:D

We are happy to have ya!

I will get it shut down and packed up tonight. Should ship tomorrow.

Back