[H]appy Birthday to ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday.

May all your homosexual fantasies become a reality today.

Steve must not be having a very good birthday. There were zero spelling mistakes in his post indicating he has way too much blood in the alcohol system right now. =P

Happy Birthday (your next post better indicate you're drunkenly incoherent!)

Happy Birthday Steve! Been here for a little under a decade (you banned one of my accounts for NSFW content), hope to see another decade!

This deserves another post hahaha.

That is funny as hell (actually had that tought last night too)

You can't join till your 55, but they will sure spam the shit out of you from 50 until you join just to make them stop. Then they never do.

Hell, I got years before 50 and the minute they got my e-mail addy...the carpe bombing started. LOL!

May all your homosexual fantasies become a reality today.

You posting in my Birthday thread filled the "homosexual fantasy" quota for the day. :D THANKS!

Happy Birthday Steve! Been here for a little under a decade (you banned one of my accounts for NSFW content), hope to see another decade!

whoops! NSFW stuff sucks because people can get into real trouble / lose their jobs / get expelled over it. I hope to see you here for another decade as well ;)

Happy Birthday (your next post better indicate you're drunkenly incoherent!)

That comes later my friend!

Hey Steve,

Weird question, but do you still lift?

I am going to preface this by saying no homo, but you were actually one of the main reasons I got into powerlifting.

I remember way back in the day (2001), I was a rail thin 16 year old computer geek that spent the balance of my spare time on this site.

I can't remember why, but you posted a picture of yourself and I was blown away by how big you were. You completely dispelled the archetype of what a "computer enthusiast" is expected to look like. Shortly there after, I picked up my first weight, and some 11 years and 140lbs later, I actively compete in both power lifting and bodybuilding, while remaining true to my first love, computers!

I wish you the very best on your birthday, and thank you for being an inspiration to me.

Once again, no homo.

Repost. I saw this last year.

Happy Birthday, man! Have a great one!

shouldn't this be in Tech News Nobody Cares About?

I kid. :D Happy birthday old man.

I can't remember why, but you posted a picture of yourself and I was blown away by how big you were. You completely dispelled the archetype of what a "computer enthusiast" is expected to look like. Shortly there after, I picked up my first weight, and some 11 years and 140lbs later, I actively compete in both power lifting and bodybuilding, while remaining true to my first love, computers!

I wish you the very best on your birthday, and thank you for being an inspiration to me.

Once again, no homo.

Was it the picture of him in the bra...cause that's what inspires me everyday... :eek:

Happy Birthday Stevo :cool:

Was it the picture of him in the bra...cause that's what inspires me everyday... :eek:

Happy Birthday Stevo :cool:

YES! It was. I was going to be specific in my post, but I erred on the side of caution to make sure my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.

It would be weird trying to explain, "Hey man, I saw this picture where you were wearing a bra and looking jacked.....and it inspired me"

YES! It was. I was going to be specific in my post, but I erred on the side of caution to make sure my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.

It would be weird trying to explain, "Hey man, I saw this picture where you were wearing a bra and looking jacked.....and it inspired me"

I think you're trolling me... :(

Happy Birthday Steve! Been a pleasure to be on hOCP for so long and the reading everything from you and the others! If you need pointers on the AARP stuff let me know I can help hahaha!;)

Happy Birthday, Steve. BTW, that is a sweet Camaro on your FB page. Is that a 1970? I had one. They don't make 'em like that anymore...

Happy Birthday, I can't believe it has been so long already. Here is to many many more birthdays for you and [H]!!!!

Hey Steve,

I am going to preface this by saying no homo, but you were actually one of the main reasons I got into powerlifting.

I remember way back in the day (2001), I was a rail thin 16 year old computer geek that spent the balance of my spare time on this site.

Once again, no homo.

Why do guys feel the need to say no homo? Nothing you said was homosexual, at all. :rolleyes:

chuck%20norris%20approved%203.jpg

HB!! :p

Hey Steve,

That is great!

Everything I have now is leftovers...I "bench press" myself out of bed every morning (if I'm feeling frisky, I lay back down and get an extra rep :) ), I curl a few cups of coffee and that's about it. I was big for so long that I have a shitload of leftovers ;)

2652_134663295213_6911651_n.jpg

Finding suits and stuff was pretty damn hard, if I found something that fit, I couldn't actually move without looking retarded.

Happy Birthday, Steve. BTW, that is a sweet Camaro on your FB page. Is that a 1970? I had one. They don't make 'em like that anymore...

Yup! (1972 - 1973 all the same) It has a full roller big block in it and I drive it every chance I get :D

Salutations on the successful completion of another orbit around our home star. May you complete many more orbits of our home star in acceptable physical and mental condition.

Happy Birthday! I've been with this site for about 12 years now and I can say thank you for getting me interested and staying interested in tech! You (and Kyle) have changed my life!!!

Congratulations to you, on this, the day of your whelping. ;)

Now, if you'd only been born four days earlier you'd have been REALLY cool. ;)

Nah man. HBDTY.

LOL! Nice to see you back under a new name. Since it is my birthday, I'll give my "ban / delete dupe account" finger a rest today.

LOL, aren't gifts supposed to go the other way?...Your birthday, gifts to you, not from you? :D

Happy delated b-day from me Mr. Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back