[H] All types of RAM [W] Basic hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

janas19

[H]ard|Gawd
I have lots of basic DDR2 and DDR3 RAM for both laptop and desktop. All sizes from 1-4 GB. I need a basic 120GB or larger HDD for a desktop. A 2.5" drive is fine if you have a 3.5" bay adapter. Not picky about specs, just needs to work.

I need something this week, so let me know if we can make a deal. Offer below or send me a PM. Thanks!

Jamie

I have lots of basic DDR2 and DDR3 RAM for both laptop and desktop. All sizes from 1-4 GB. I need a basic 120GB or larger HDD for a desktop. A 2.5" drive is fine if you have a 3.5" bay adapter. Not picky about specs, just needs to work.

I need something this week, so let me know if we can make a deal. Offer below or send me a PM. Thanks!

Jamie

Do you have 2x 4GB sticks DDR2 - specs/pictures if you have them please.

Got any DDR3-1333 So-DIMMs? If so, I've got a 120GB WD IDE drive in great condition I'm looking to sell.

I made a deal with Durvelle27. We agreed to trade my 12GB of assorted Samsung, Crucial, and OCZ DDR3 desktop RAM in exchange for his Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 160GB HDD that has no operational issues.

I made a deal with Durvelle27. We agreed to trade my 12GB of assorted Samsung, Crucial, and OCZ DDR3 desktop RAM in exchange for his Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 160GB HDD that has no operational issues.
Yes as agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back