Guys anyone getting Flickering in BF3 with GTX 780

Discussion in 'nVidia Flavor' started by Marcdaddy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Marcdaddy

Marcdaddy 2[H]4U

Guys im running the most current drivers for my 3 GTX 780s and i noticed flickering, mostly the flickering is just the mountains or landscape in the very far distance. I thought i had a bad card so i tried all 3 individually as well as 2 way sli and 3 way sli and im getting the same results. Havnt had any problems in almost any other game, i cant duplicate it in Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Farcry 3. Just wondering is there any other drivers to try out with these?

2. Zinn

Zinn Pronouns: ze, zis, zit

Is it super fast flickering? I've seen this as an SLI glitch in other games. It's probably nothing to worry about.

Try different drivers. Most current doesn't always mean best, depending on your hardware and what game you're playing.

3. DoubleTap

DoubleTap 2[H]4U

I was getting this on my 680s and still on the 780s

it's usually a water or mountain or ground texture - leaving the server and re-joining seems to fix it every time.

4. Marcdaddy

Marcdaddy 2[H]4U

Doubletap i think your right, I just logged in the same server 3 times in a row and i didnt see it at all, then the map reloaded and i got flickering again!!!
    Ok so im not crazy, and yes the flickering is ground or mountains it all stuff in the distance or when im flying. In fact i havnt really flown anything until today and thats when i noticed it. I have almost 20 games installed and that is the only corruption i have seen.

5. Marcdaddy

Marcdaddy 2[H]4U

Yep super fast Flickering

6. DoubleTap

DoubleTap 2[H]4U

In my experience, once I get rid of it, it stays gone during map changes.

7. Arclouse~

Arclouse~ n00b

Find a fix? It's happening to me too on my SLI 670s. Even when I disable SLI and run single card.

8. Solhokuten

Solhokuten [H]ard|Gawd

I also get this on my 780.

9. Arclouse~

Arclouse~ n00b

Still happening with everyone?

10. Starrbuck

Starrbuck 2[H]4U

Only very occasionally. Happened on my 680 too.

11. Codeman05

Codeman05 n00b

I had this on my 670 SLI and with my 780.
    When it's really bad (IE: streets/buildings flickering), leaving and rejoining takes care of it.
    But I usually see small textures in the distance flickering more often than not.

12. Arclouse~

Arclouse~ n00b

When it's really bad for me, and it's covering a lot of distance, it's very nauseating :(