Guito13's WTB / WTT / WTB Thread - Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synth3t1c said:
pics are down

Thanks. Ill be home in about an hour and restart the server. Looks like someone at home touched something they shouldnt have :)

Edit: Back Up.

bump bump...

Im going to ebay this stuff pretty soon (probably this weekend) so make an offer. I would rather fellow [H] members get it!

thx! Make offers all. Im pretty much willing to give this stuff away (except for the new mobo) Just pay shipping + a couple bucks for the boxes ect...

Bump. I added my baby to the bottom of the list...and updated some other things :-(

Afternoon bump....please note the new item at the very bottom...raid 5 goodness

gorgon said:
i typed laptop in the wrong window. the server kicks ass though.

:)

Yes, its a fun toy ... i just dont have the time...my job is taking me away from that side of the business and my daughters are a lot of work...damn shame

New stuff added including a VERY nice server rack (Originally was $1500)

The fucking child support system is messed up no wonder dads run away when the system treats them like shit, takes their money, and dosent recognize them as an important part of their childrens lives bump

guito13 said:
The fucking child support system is messed up no wonder dads run away when the system treats them like shit, takes their money, and dosent recognize them as an important part of their childrens lives bump

I feel your pain, it sucks when the woman gets everything and a good portion of your money and your stuck with what is on your back... :( ...sorry that you are goin' through it as well...

five-by-five said:
I feel your pain, it sucks when the woman gets everything and a good portion of your money and your stuck with what is on your back... :( ...sorry that you are goin' through it as well...

Yeupp....i didnt want to have a pitty party for me so i didnt say why im selling everything ..

anyways...happy hump day morning bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back