Guitar Hero II for the 360

Anyone else picking this up? Got my pre-order in directly with Red Octane for the game, two controllers, and the free gig bag (and no tax, free shipping). The status just updated from "Backordered" to "Warehouse", so I'm STOKED to think of having this in hand by early next week, if not even a smidge earlier if they ship soon.

I have Guitar Hero 1 and 2 for the PS2 already, but I really want this for the friend scoreboards alone. The problem is I don't think I have any more room in my house for plastic guitars. :(

I'll be picking this up sometime in the next few weeks. I used to envy people who had a PS2 but now I get cleaner graphics and a few songs they didn't get (Toadies- possum Kingdom!) so I'm stoked.:cool:

I don't know if I'm going to get it, but I know somebody who probably will, so hopefully I'll be able to check it out.

hopefully i'll picking it up on day 1. I have a friend who has the ps2 version and i dont get to play it that often. The only thing standing in my way of rocking out everyday is my 360 and it deciding if it wants to die or live.

gamestop stopped taking pre-orders at least a week ago, and...well, like my dad always says "if you snooze, you lose !"

So, my local BB has it on display, and man they really stepped up the graphics for this one, it looks awsome, and you cant forget the online multiplayer comming out in a while, my only complaint is that, well for at least the one I played, the whammy bar SUCKS, like it doesnt even read it when you push it, its hard to explain, but I am hoping that they fix that for the launch units... Oh yea dont forget about the un-limited songs through live! SWEET!!

Yeah I just called my local gamestop and they are not taking anymore prebooks:mad:
I just don't understand how they could be a shortage. I was planning on preordering this Friday and my local gamestop usually takes preorders up to the day before the game is released.

Yeah I just called my local gamestop and they are not taking anymore prebooks:mad:
I just don't understand how they could be a shortage. I was planning on preordering this Friday and my local gamestop usually takes preorders up to the day before the game is released.

For the love of god stop pre-ordering from places like gamestop. You should have 0 trouble finding it at Best Buy/Circuit City the day it comes out.

Is this going to be available to buy on April 3rd or April 4th? RedOctane claims it ships on April 3rd, however, some larger stores have already received their initial shipment and are holding them.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if I should raid Walmart at Midnight next Tuesday morning...

Is this going to be available to buy on April 3rd or April 4th? RedOctane claims it ships on April 3rd, however, some larger stores have already received their initial shipment and are holding them.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if I should raid Walmart at Midnight next Tuesday morning...

No clue, but you can always call Walmart, the day before, or the day of, to find out.

So, my local BB has it on display, and man they really stepped up the graphics for this one, it looks awsome, and you cant forget the online multiplayer comming out in a while, my only complaint is that, well for at least the one I played, the whammy bar SUCKS, like it doesnt even read it when you push it, its hard to explain, but I am hoping that they fix that for the launch units... Oh yea dont forget about the un-limited songs through live! SWEET!!

Maybe it was broken?

I know at my best buy the guitars are ALWAYS getting broken.

Back