Guide to setting up a chaintech AV-710?

Simpson5774

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
2,937
Well I just bought a chaintech av-710, and I am trying to find a guide or something to figure out how to set it up properly, what drivers to use, tweaks, and what not. I can't seem to find anything good on the net, so im wondering if any of you know any good sites on the av-710?

Thx.
 
i just use the drivers from via's website for the envy24 chipset, i've seen threads on modding and flashing the av-710 but i'm not into that for this card since it's in a spair rig.
 
I have the chaintech av-710 also. Downloading the drivers from via's website for the envy24 chipset will work for windows.

There is a huge thread on this card over at the avsforums. If you want to get into bit perfect output over the optical cable. (I had mine hooked up to the receiver for a while)
 
Back
Top