• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Guide to P55 OCing?

[L]imey

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
2,046
Hi guys,

I picked up an I5 750 last night and a Gigabyte UD3R and some Patriot DDR3 1600mhz ram last night.

I'm going to build the system tonight, but I've never done any overclocking on an intel system, just my black edition AMD.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some information on how to get the most out of this processor?

My 5850 has been begging for more power, and I want to oblige it. Thanks!
 
Back
Top