• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Guess Who.....

Major suckage.

I'm going to go find some more borgs. Hang in there, Buddy. We'll all fighting with you.

 
wow....i totally missed this thread the first time through...well BakeOn...i havent really gotten to know you at all...but hang in there...And at least 50% of my borgs are crunching for you.

VIVA LA HORDE
 
Another prime example of life's many inequities. The good guys do not always win, justice is sometimes truely blind, and at any moment the hunter can become the hunted. It looks like the latter has claimed yet another.

Hopefully, having your team standing with you will help you get through these difficult times. The outpouring of support that I have seen thus far is nothing short of awesome, as we have all come to expect from the [H]orde!

I join with everyone else, and wish you a speedy recovery, and pledge that I will continue my efforts to help beat this demon for good!

So say we all!

 
Back
Top