Guess Who Finally Broke the Top 500...

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
...ME!:p..On a Serious note, I have been plugging away as fast as possible..I see AMDGamer thinks he's gonna Mow me over soon, but I've got another 8800GT in the mail:D..

Sounds like a challenge if ever i heard one. whats the opponent in the other corner have to say?

I have no chance :(

Between this 2684 work unit that just sucks(unfortunate member of the 0% EUE club for this), and the fact that i'm broke now(quit my job to finish out my masters thesis, was taking too long), I won't be able to add any more production till likely the next holiday season. This 2684 mess has taken my ppd averages from 22-24k ppd to now 16-17ppd.

Don't worry though, if things go as according to my plan I hope to be adding a SR2 with dual hexes this coming winter :)

EDIT: I see that the local weathermen are predicting temps to go down a bit starting this weekend. If so, I just may bring my gaming rig back online to fold. The ATI clients are useless right now, but that P2 965 @ 3.5 ghz was giving me 7-8k ppd :p

Now that's the spirit!

That is what i'm aiming for at least. I'm hoping to have replenished my entertainment budget by then with enough money to spend $500 for a mobo, $500 in ram, and an allowance of $2200 for 2 processors and other stuff like PSU, case, OS, etc...

Considering how folding changes, who knows what by then though. I would prefer to go back to AMD via Bulldozer or Magny-Cours though.

( sung to the tune of the theme from Rawhide )

Keep Folding, Folding, Folding

Though the heat is holding

keep those proteins Folding

The [H]orde !

Cooling fans are screamin

the A.C. units peakin

Praying my power doesn't die

I've got to keep on mowing

despite my bills are growing

thinking of the hardware I can buy

pass-em up, moving up

moving up, getting on

pass-em up, moving up

The [H]orde !

Bring-em down, load-em up

Load-em up, get-em out

Bring-em down

Stay on top

The [H]orde !

( sung to the tune of the theme from Rawhide )

Keep Folding, Folding, Folding

Though the heat is holding

keep those proteins Folding

The [H]orde !

Cooling fans are screamin

the A.C. units peakin

Praying my power doesn't die

I've got to keep on mowing

despite my bills are growing

thinking of the hardware I can buy

pass-em up, moving up

moving up, getting on

pass-em up, moving up

The [H]orde !

Bring-em down, load-em up

Load-em up, get-em out

Bring-em down

Stay on top

The [H]orde !

I almost spit out a mouthful of water when I read that!

I've sang the "Folding, Folding Folding" thing to the rawhide theme to myself for years at various times. But something about seeing Axdrenalin's post/comment today made me want to create some more lyrics for it this morning :)

Back