Guess Where You Are On This Map

Nevermind, you guys are doing total scores. Im dumb.

Woah, just got an indoor one! A train station in Turkey!

Of course, my luck is usually that I get the country right, but end up on the opposite side. Guessed California, it was Florida. Guessed Western Australia, it was Queensland. (For the train station, I guessed France.)

man i blew the better part of my afternoon on this.
productivity at work went into the dumpster.

It really varies. Sometimes it gives you a place which is indistinguishable, other times it plonks you right next to something that tells you where it is. One round it put me next to a sign saying "Cairns Theater", so without "cheating" I was able to get within a few km.

29k my first time, I dont think moving it around is cheating or they would not let you do it, one time I was like fuck this looks like nevada it was like 30 miles outside of vegas lol. I wont lie all my shit was easy.

7778 pts. here without just going on eyesight. I got one extremely easy one and one extremely hard one. The easy had a sign that said "Welcome to South Australia" :p The hard was just a barren dirt road on completely flat dusty plain filled with shrubs.. which could have been anywhere so I just guessed north Texas and it was western Australia

Back