• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

guess how i got these temps

ryuji

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
3,115
lets see how long it takes someone to figure out how i got these temps
 
nope, the temps are authentic, the vid card is so low that it reads 256 in nvidia control panel
ill give it a few more posts then ill give it away
 
i think you're outside in minnesota on water cooling or maybe a pelt

sHeight
 
I think he is pulling cold air from outside somehow. I would like to do that as well but my roomates would not :D
 
people run them at -100C... lol my 6800 gt's control panel is freaking out
 
hope you condensation proof'd it...or else somethings gonna splode

efey`
 
bLaCktIGErs91 said:
nice one - is 3C really safe for a cpu though? lol
HELL yes it is.

when i actually have my pelt running, it seldom gets even that warm.

you just need to insulate and waterproof to prevent condensation.

remember that the big boys of phase change run around -30 C regularly.
 
I'dwatch that those lines don't freeze. But I'm assuming you are using some sort of a Glycol type mixture.
 
about 50% glycol.. my 6800 and dothan are making enoug heat that there is no condensation
 
Supposing your card's drivers actually do think it is running at 256*, is it in fact dropping the speed down as it is supposed to at said temperatures?
 
insanarchist said:
Supposing your card's drivers actually do think it is running at 256*, is it in fact dropping the speed down as it is supposed to at said temperatures?
it should... but its not :cool:
 
Frank4d said:
Photoshop?
no lies.. i proved it with photos... heres your reason right here lol:


my dothan tends to run at pretty much the ambient temp... wc is such a waste on a celleron m.. ill be playing with dothan 740 in a while... perhaps tomorrow
 
That bastard (ryuji) made me sit through the installation process, and was making such a large fuss while I was spankin' ass in Counter-Strike :mad:

Somebody give that boy a scolding.
 
ScHpAnKy said:
That bastard (ryuji) made me sit through the installation process, and was making such a large fuss while I was spankin' ass in Counter-Strike :mad:

Somebody give that boy a scolding.
i wasnt even playing cs... i told you i WANTED to play with you but you said no.... so you went on your way and played it on your laptop...
 
ryuji said:
no lies.. i proved it with photos... heres your reason right here lol:


my dothan tends to run at pretty much the ambient temp... wc is such a waste on a celleron m.. ill be playing with dothan 740 in a while... perhaps tomorrow

That's a lie, it's pretty clear tonight :cool:

beefy0fm.jpg


Add the beef flavoring to the loop
 
ryuji said:
i wasnt even playing cs... i told you i WANTED to play with you but you said no.... so you went on your way and played it on your laptop...
;)

See above post :p
 
worcester state...
brendan kellerher and mike perkens go there

oh and to stay on topic...nice idea.wish i had thought of it
 
lol yea i wonderd if you put the beef flavor in the loop because the fluid looks kinda brown haha
 
We've been below zero quite a bit here in MN. I don't know if I want to setp up my cooling around it though, I mean...I'd have to change it in the summer and on strangely warm days and stuff.
 
Decker87 said:
We've been below zero quite a bit here in MN. I don't know if I want to setp up my cooling around it though, I mean...I'd have to change it in the summer and on strangely warm days and stuff.
for myself it's quite the opposite: my computer is the only source of heat in my room, and i therefore keep heat from it inside as much as i can.

in the summer, my bedroom is intollerably hot, and gets even worse if i run my computer, so i want the rad outside then.
 
Back
Top