• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Guaranteed pre week 34 barton 2500

Ahh...where abouts do you live? The places I know about don't have websites or physical stores. They only come out in the night <smirk>...just kidding! Special kinds of stuff like this is obtainable at the swapmeets in the LA area.
 
Originally posted by Boardin087
anyone know where to get one or at least where one is likely to be gotten?

I'm guessing that after this long of having the 2500's "locked away" It's be pretty hard if not impossible to gaurantee that you'd get a pre-week 34 chip. Towards the end of the 1700+ JIHUB's lifetime sellers started stating whether or not that's what they were but I highly doubt you're gonna see that purely for the CPU week anytime soon. It's a great CPU and it's gonna sell irregardless of whether or not it's locked.....even if a certain site or store did gaurantee the older chips, do you honestly think that they'd last long at all? I don't.

If you really want a pre-week 34 2500+ you might as well start looking around our own FS/FT forum and/or EBay.

Good luck.
 
Originally posted by Mcavity
I picked up mine at omp geeks last week.
it was a week 9.

Most places still can't/won't gaurantee anything though. There is still a very real possibility that someone might fluke out and get a really nice one from pre-34 but again, it's a gamble.....always is.....always will be.
 
Any local store in KC will let you look at the proc. At lease the 4 that I went and looked at.
 
Back
Top