GTX295 Vantage Performance Issues

PS3

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm wondering if possibly the 2nd gpu is somehow disabled. For some reason on the performance test I was only able to achieve a lowly slightly better than 19k gpu score on the default performance settings. With a single 5850 I was able to get about 28k, so a 9k difference seems a bit absurd. Certainly the 295 should be scoring higher I would think, or is my cpu bottlenecking because the 295 is a dual gpu. I'm wondering if these new drivers are some how disabling one of gpus, or causing down clocking?

http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=3AE6DF207A8940FE328D0C606A99B957

vantagez.jpg

Hmmm is it me or is 19k GPU score considered as acceptable for this card? Is this with Physx turned off or no? My SLI GTX 275's achieve approximately 19-20k GPU score which is reletively on par or slightly better the a GTX 295.

Again but is it me that something doesn't quite add up with an 5850 reaching a 28k GPU score?

IMO if your GTX 295 is reaching 19-20k (at default test run) from the reviews I've seen this score is rather normal. I wouldn't say your CPU is bottlenecking your machine either.

How do you even run these benchmarks at consistent settings compared to other people because your res is so gimped.

What do you mean by gimped. It's the default Performance settings.

Back