GTX260/280 Aftermarket coolers.....

mattycarroll

Weaksauce
Has anyone got a HR03gtx cooler yet in the uk and if so, where from please?

Does anyone else know if any other companies are working on aftermarket coolers, ie arctic cooling, zalman, scythe etc??

Anyone got any positive comments about the hr03-gtx??

My fan on my gtx260 rattles like hell. I have taken the cooler apart and it doesnt go away. I have seen the silenx cooler but unsure about this and have seen a bad review.

Is anybody else bothered about aftermarket cooling or is it just me as there arnt many threads about or reviews etc....

cheers

Sorry, I don't live in the UK, but the HR-03GTX is available in the US and is now appearing in Canada, some shops may ship to the UK. Have you inquired at Overclockers UK?
There is another thread in this section a few pages down about the HR-03GTX, I posted to it as well. I won't repeat my whole reply again to that thread, but I basically like the HR-03GTX, it's just the supplemented aluminum sinks that I like to replace with copper versions. I will be modding mine before I install it on my 280 for optimal results.
It will certainly solve your fan problem as you can fit most any 120mm fan of your liking to it. Hopefully you will be able to get one in the UK soon or have one shipped from elsewhere:cool:

Back