GTX 970, Sony 13.3 laptop, routers, etc.

dylanblada

Limp Gawd
Just clearing out some old gear. I'll let my [H]ard bros have a chance at it before posting to eBay in a week or so.

I'll do my best to describe the items and show relevant pictures, but let me know if you need any more info or pics. Stuff that needs to be, will be shipped in ESD bags.

All prices include USPS ground shipping (or "whatever's cheapest") to the Lower 48 states, unless otherwise specified. If you need a different service or a quote, let me know. I'm using other forum sales and eBay for my item prices, but I will entertain offers or trades from photography gear or other stuff (just ask).

Payment through Paypal or Bitcoin.

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB (GV-N970WF3OC-4GD) - $280
Tn6miF5.jpg

Newegg

Great card in perfect condition. No dust. Comes in retail box with a few power adapters.
1149/1278 MHz in factory OC mode.

Sony VAIO VPCSA21GX (with upgrades) - $320
VUUk8IQ.jpg

QNekSpl.jpg

FaxaGFA.jpg

ZhvIyGE.jpg

dTDTYKX.jpg

0TDrjRb.jpg

Amazon

Pricing this is a little difficult since it does have good upgrades (SSD, RAM, Win 10), but it has some notable issues. I've used it for several hours in it's current state and it runs and works fine and it still looks cool. The keyboard and trackpad feel great and have minimal wear. Monitor hinge is solid and power connector still pretty firm. It gets similar 3Dmark CPU/GPU scores to my new laptop with a Broadwell i7.

* 13.3" 1600x900 LED screen
* Intel Core i5-2410M 2.3GHz (2.9GHz TurboBoost)
* Switchable GPU from Intel GPU to AMD HD 6630M
* Upgaded to 8GB DDR3
* Corsair Force 3 120GB boot drive
* DVD drive removed and 500GB HDD installed in DVD bay. DVD drive included and hot swappable with one screw
* Upgraded to Intel Wireless-N 6205 card
* Backlit keyboard
* Fingerprint scanner
* Came with Windows 7 Pro, has legit, fresh Windows 10 Pro installed now with all drivers and Sony specific apps, but both Windows keys included as well as clean install drive images in case you want to go back to 7.
* Comes in retail box and packaging with manuals and upgrade packaging.

Negatives: It has been opened up a few times, there are a few slight dents in the aluminum chassis, noticeably on the palm rest and a very small one of the back of the screen. Some light scuffs too, not bad though. Battery is a cheap eBay replacement and not very good. Probably only about 90 mins battery life with normal usage. The screen is matte, but has a small area that this is worn off (it appears smoother) and a small scratch, not noticeable when screen is on. Webcam does not work. It might be a software issue, but most likely the cable wasn't reconnected when it was opened. Runs a little hot, new thermal paste applied, but fan can get loud with high CPU usage.

HP a6530f desktop tower with upgrades - $100
tLfBevI.jpg

84jqe1o.jpg

QDLsq9D.jpg

bsmZpOz.jpg

Newegg

Phenom X3, 4GB DDR2, 640GB HDD

Came with Vista, bought and installed Win 7, now running a legit, clean install of Windows 10 Home 32bit.

Added a PNY GeForce GT610 for HDMI video and audio output. Best Buy

Thoroughly cleaned and dusted and checked for issues. Works well for basic duties or even a not-too-loud media center player. Great condition, some scuffs of the glossy front panel. Only comes with tower and power cord, if you need other cables or accessories, just ask.

Shipping weight would be about 22lbs, ask for a shipping quote. I suppose I could part it out if you want to save on shipping.

Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D USB sound processor - $75
PNDFbZB.jpg

q8b3nYE.jpg

oFWhCKP.jpg

Amazon

Basically an external sound card. Originally bought in kit with Omega wireless headphones. Great condition with some slight scratches on glossy black pieces. Excellent sound quality with some interesting gaming features and good software. I liked it because you can mix two sources, I played Xbox and listened to music from my PC at the same time. Works with Xbox, Playstation and PC/Mac.

Connections: micro-USB, optical, 3.5mm headphone, 3.5mm microphone, Omega wireless headphone receiver.

Comes in retail box with brand new KabelDirekt optical cable, micro-USB cable, manuals, and install CD. If you don't care about the big retail box, shipping might be a few dollars less.

Logitech VX Nano travel mouse - $50
cgfxCnR.jpg

UlDmwhw.jpg

Newegg

Used very little, still in excellent condition. Light wear on pads, and light marring on small glossy strips (not very noticeable). Receiver stores inside mouse. Has Logitech clicky/fast scroll wheel (works great). Comes with nice padded mesh travel pouch, new Logitech USB extension cable, and fresh batteries.

Logitech G15 backlit gaming keyboard - $30
n5OBrae.jpg

NZSKslx.jpg

PQqtEla.jpg

Newegg

Used (and somewhat abused) but still fully functional with lots of life left in it. Adjustable backlighting and two USB ports on the front. 6 programmable keys with 3 modes mean 18 total programmable keys. Blacklight displays info like clock, CPU usage, or RSS ticker. Detachable wrist rest.

Thoroughly cleaned (all keys removed and washed). Wrist rest worn smooth, height adjustment legs broken, some scratches and dust on LCD panel.

Samsung SpinPoint HD400LJ 400GB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA Hard Drive - $25
HZi4MYK.jpg

Newegg
Taken from an old PC, no errors, no issues.

Linksys E3200 Dual-Band Wireless-N Router - $30
lQJC5Ly.jpg

Amazon

Works great, tested with both wired and wireless connection. Some light scratches. Comes in retail box, power adapter, ethernet cable, and install CD.

Netgear WNDR3300 RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Router - $20
Confc9d.jpg

Amazon

Works great with wired and wireless connections. Lots of scratches on glossy plastic on top. Comes in retail box, with power adapter, ethernet cable, manuals, install CD, and vertical stand.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (3 PCs) - $10
447iCiF.jpg

Amazon

Got it at Best Buy with a new laptop, but don't need it. Will work with three PCs. Since you can just download the newest version, I can just message you the product code.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back