GTX 780 Ti Specifications Leaked – Full Blown Gk110 Core with 2880 SP

PureBlackFire

Limp Gawd
http://wccftech.com/gtx-780-ti-specifications-leaked-full-blown-gk110-core-2880-sp/#ixzz2jDFW1f3P

We were just reacting to the news of Nvidia’s GTX 780 Ghz cards when a leak of what appears to be technical specifications of Nvidia’s New Flagship just appeared on multiple Chinese sites. We are super excited because believe it or not, this screen shot shows the full power of the GK110 core binge utilized.

gtx-780-ti-specifications.jpg

We can see that this alleged GTX 780 Ti utilizes a 384 bit 3GB GDDR5 Memory (half that of the Titan). The Default GPU clock is 902 Mhz while the boost clock is 1033 Mhz! Memory frequency is 7008 Mhz (1752Mhz). Interestingly the GPU is running on the 333.96 revision of the Nvidia Drivers, and considering the current version of GeForce is at 332…. Interesting. On a concluding note, these new cards signal the end of the (once) great.

as always take with a grain of salt.

If it's true I'm let down by the memory.

+1. Hopefully they will allow third-parties to release 6GB models if there won't be any reference ones. Otherwise, not enough to tempt me to move on from the TITAN.

Hopefully nVidia will also release a Titan Ultra with the same specs but 6gb of 7008 Mhz memory. If so, I would pre-order 3 today. Exactly what I have been waiting for. 3gb will not cut it for 4k gaming with high resolution textures.

Thank you,
Monnie

Grain of salt.

All you need to fake one of these damn GPU-Z screens is a screen shot and MS Paint.

I really really hope people here aren't gullible enough to think this is 100% real.

Grain of salt.

All you need to fake one of these damn GPU-Z screens is a screen shot and MS Paint.

I really really hope people here aren't gullible enough to think this is 100% real.

LOL brings back the days when I was so bored loading a web page on 56k I would MS Paint the speedtest.net results to 100Mbps just for fun.

This would make more sense for a Ti card, although the memory is kind of odd given the Titan. Could also be just a way to cut costs on the card to sell it for a high margin, high price ($699 higher than the 780 by $50 on release day) while still retaining the ability to competitively price it against the R9-290X. Wouldn't expect that card to drop into the $500 range anytime soon if they are indeed accurate specs.

Hopefully nVidia will also release a Titan Ultra with the same specs but 6gb of 7008 Mhz memory. If so, I would pre-order 3 today. Exactly what I have been waiting for. 3gb will not cut it for 4k gaming with high resolution textures.

Thank you,
Monnie

Oh, you're running a 4k screen are you?

Cause there's no way on earth anyone on hardocp could be? Or at the very least... multi monitor gaming?

You said it not me. 99% of people that post asking for certain features from hardware vendors would never use such things in the real world. I know what forum I'm posting on, no need to remind me :cool:

Yes I am. Technically UHD 3840x2160
Thank you,
Monnie

You're welcome. Many times people need to be called out. Most just want xxGb Vram to say they have it, or by the time it becomes viable it'll be too slow. Gf 5200 1gbram etc
Good to know. Game on Monnie!
Sigs are nice :p

All the articles on [H] and elsewhere indicate you only need 3 GB for UHD. Besides which, Nvidia's idiotic attitude to current UHD monitors is pushing me to AMD.

Thank you,
Monnie

I'm more inclined to think they won't release a Titan Ultra or a new Titan of any type. First off they don't need to to beat AMD this go round. I'm thinking in their next series they'll have something better and will wait til then to release it. AMD will have a Titan killer in their next series as well so more reason for nvidia to just wait. Just my own opinion anyway. I expect to see some good things 2nd half of 2014 from nvidia and amd.

Looks fake to me: look at the text. I mean 'turbochargd'? And the power requirements do not seem right. 42 amps?

Looks fake to me: look at the text. I mean 'turbochargd'? And the power requirements do not seem right. 42 amps?

Regarding the typo, it is Galaxy. 42 amps just means 500W on the 12V rail, which has to cover more than the GPU obviously. But yeah it doesn't prove anything.

So we finally get to see the chip that was released over a year ago. NVIDIA needs some real competition

Man 3GB is really disappointing. For $530 you can get a 780 Lightning and overclock it like crazy. The Titan already doesn't OC as much, a fully enabled GK110 I'd guess even less? If true then why not just OC a Lightning? The benefit of going for a Titan, and I assumed a Ti was going to be 6GB RAM.

You breed them, You feed them.

Well......haha yeah I love it!
Also I concede. 780Ti should absolutely have more than 3Gb. For those who Sli x2 & x3 would have the horsepower to push super high AA in surround in Bf4.
With all that extra grunt the 780Ti should have day 1 options from Nvidia for 6Gb models. It's a guarantee they will lose market share, no matter how little, to AMD just for that extra 1gb buffer on the r9 290x.

3GB is a bit disappointing, imo. Would it have been possible to increase it by 50% for a total of 4.5GB?

How do you think a 780ti overclocked to 1200 core will compare to my 670 sli overclocked to 1228 core? The 780ti will have more shaders than my cards combined. Would it be worth dumping sli and going to a water cooled 780ti overclocked balls out?

If this is true, IMO $700 is too much for a 3GB card.

too bad its going to be a bit too expensive. Would be nice if Nvidia kept it reasonable (in my opinion) but since I'm starting to see 780s around the $500 range I guess I can't really complain too much.

3gb isnt a small number for video card ram but I'm just wondering why bother with a 780ti at the speculated prices when I could get a 780 vanilla for a few hundred less expensive and then down the road possibly sli them, still a lower cost. I highly doubt I would tell the difference between a 780 and a 780ti when I'm running a game.

That's one hell of a jump from Titan to 780Ti.

080313hfgk76qlwf01q6h1.jpg

So if the 290(non-x) is going to be equivalent to a 780 for only $450, that makes the 780ti even worse price / performance. ($250 more for 25% performance?) The 780ti is way to much.

I hope no one buys this card so Nvidia can learn their lesson again on pricing.

Back