GTX 780 Lightning

tylertoast

Limp Gawd
Paypal: [email protected]
Heat: TylerToast

I know my heat is a little lacking. I've been buying things off the forums for quite some time now, ranging from a 770, a Acer Timelinex 3820tg, the LG monitor, A Blue Snowball Mic, and a DSLR.
This is my first sale post, i've honestly been wanting to make one of these forever (im just really lazy when it comes to forum posting, im more of a lurker) if anyone has any suggestions for me feel free to let me know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The HTC One M8 is unlocked and has been checked with imei.checker.

$OLD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x2 3 Month PlayStation Network Cards

$OLD

x2 BenQ 2760H

I had a triple monitor setup and bought a LG34UM95 from daveop on the forums and just have no use for these monitors anymore. So im selling all of them, I purchased all of them from Fry's a little under 6 months ago and they're all mint.

$OLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

780 Lighting 3GB

$OLD

Thats all for now, will update the post as I see things come along that I don't use.

Last edited:
tempted to get one, I got one for my fiancee and she adores it. Thinking about replacing her second monitor with it......yar.

Back