GTX 750 Ti FTW, NO SLI :(

True. I guess what I was getting at is a product he describes as a "755 Ti" doesn't make any sense in NVIDIA's current product lineup.
I suppose they could also label the card he described as a GTS 760.

No Prefix < G < GT < GTS < GTX

That would position it between the GTX 750 Ti and the GTX 760.

nvidia wont release another card in the 700 series with the 800 series so close. as previously stated the gtx 750 and 750ti were just tests of maxwell. think of it as a beta test to the entire population. lets not kid ourselves the maxwell cards have drawn alot of attention/hype/interest (probably what nvidia wanted to test) and their just going to innovate on that in the 800 series.

Last edited:
I think nVidia should release an SLI capable 750ti. With the massive delays they've suffered in getting 20nm rolled out, they do what? Release more $1000-3000 video cards and take a proverbial piss on the low and mid range segments.

755ti with SLI capability, 25-50% more CUDA cores, and available in 2GB and 4GB flavors.
Price them at $200 for 2GB, $250 for 4GB, and they will fly off of shelves.

But will that help them achieve their gross profit goals?

The main thing about having a 755Ti 4GB for $250, is that they average about 35% faster than kepler per cuda core. And use so much less power. Also! These cards already support DX12 which is coming in early 2015, when windows 9 comes out ofcourse.

DirectX12 is going to be incorporated in to windows "9" Maxwell already supports it. And, it will have double the polygons.

Once GTX 800 series comes out! This is going to be a HUGE graphical switch over. 4K is becoming more and more affordable! And 1080P will be like "1280 by 1024

880GTX's 4K screens! DX12! double polygons! Much better graphics! This is going to be PC's new beginning! Also! DDR4, and X99 Haswell-E, the new 5820K 5930K, and 5960X Intel will have a 6 Core entry and 8 core enthusiast chips on the X99 platform from Haswell-E!

2015 IS going to be GREAT! So, if anyone is looking to build a rig.. I would hold out! give it about 6 more months! And the best thing about X99/haswell-E is that the platform last about 3-4 years! just like LGA 2011

I am very much looking forward to early 2015. Or maybe even late 2014 if were lucky! TAX SEASON! just in time for building a new PC!

The main thing about having a 755Ti 4GB for $250, is that they average about 35% faster than kepler per cuda core. And use so much less power. Also! These cards already support DX12 which is coming in early 2015, when windows 9 comes out ofcourse.

DirectX12 is going to be incorporated in to windows "9" Maxwell already supports it. And, it will have double the polygons.

Once GTX 800 series comes out! This is going to be a HUGE graphical switch over. 4K is becoming more and more affordable! And 1080P will be like "1280 by 1024

880GTX's 4K screens! DX12! double polygons! Much better graphics! This is going to be PC's new beginning! Also! DDR4, and X99 Haswell-E, the new 5820K 5930K, and 5960X Intel will have a 6 Core entry and 8 core enthusiast chips on the X99 platform from Haswell-E!

2015 IS going to be GREAT! So, if anyone is looking to build a rig.. I would hold out! give it about 6 more months! And the best thing about X99/haswell-E is that the platform last about 3-4 years! just like LGA 2011

I am very much looking forward to early 2015. Or maybe even late 2014 if were lucky! TAX SEASON! just in time for building a new PC!

So you're going to build this new state of the art system and use a 755 ti 4gig. Right! :confused:

So you're going to build this new state of the art system and use a 755 ti 4gig. Right! :confused:

Hey, Karateka and Prince of Persia will rock on that! Then again, going with a dual or even triple SLI capable 700 Maxwell series, if they existed, would be ample for most games at 1080p and maybe even 1440p for a while into the future...and wouldn't require crazy power or cooling requirements.

How well do the overclocks of the gtx 750 ti with a 6 pin connector fare? I was wondering since the card has so much potential with low TDP that if I were to flash the bios and raise the power limit and overclock would I be able to see gains of more than 10%?

I can reliably run 1400 core 6600 memory @ 1.175v. 48-50c max

I haven't been able to muck around with the BIOS tho... nvflash crashes. Would love to up the wattage

voltage will clock down from 1.175 but won't raise above that level.

Back