GTX 680 In Stock Thread

i like how the galaxy was avail for newegg.com but not newegg.ca even though they ship from same warehouse.....

is galaxy even a reliable brand? never heard of them

Yes Galaxy is and if you ever have any issues, Galaxy has a rep that frequents our forums and you can reach out to him and me as well.

is galaxy even a reliable brand? never heard of them

They are getting way better than what it was before with their customer services.

I have a Galaxy GTX 680 GC on the way, going to see the quality myself this time..:p

THE GODS HAVE BLESSED ME. I JUST CAUGHT THE GALAXY 680 ON NEWEGG. :)

Nice yeah it seems to be in stock solid - not one of those 1-2 min things. I bought a Gigabyte GTX 680 from a guy here on the forums that decided he didn't want it (poor guy! LOL) for $540 shipped. Paid about what I would have normally including tax and ship. W00t, I'll share pics soon.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It still up for a long period of time..

Looks like the demand isn't high at all, it just the supplies are way too limited....
Like 5 card in stock per day ? :eek:

Demand is high but most people aren't sitting at their computer all day refreshing the page waiting to order the second it comes in stock and Newegg had probably 30-40+ so it takes a little bit for people to catch on that it is in stock.

Demand is high but most people aren't sitting at their computer all day refreshing the page waiting to order the second it comes in stock and Newegg had probably 30-40+ so it takes a little bit for people to catch on that it is in stock.

It's been 2 hours at least from now, that 1 card is still in stock...

I doubt the demand is high based on the stock number and how long it last....

I know I snag one of it from the 5 that was in stock, but apparently no one else wants it... :confused:

Last edited:
It's been 2 hours at least from now, that 1 card is still in stock...

I doubt the demand is high based on the stock number and how long it last....

I know I snag one of it from the 5 that was in stock, but apparently no one else wants it... :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you were talking about the Galaxy card on Amazon and not the EVGA Signature SC+ from Newegg.

The reason the Galaxy at Amazon is still in stock is because Amazon's search is dumb and the card doesn't even show up on the first page when you search for GTX 680. Without the direct link that was posted here you can't even find it unless you search specifically for Galaxy brand GTX 680's which most potential buyers won't.

Last edited:
EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you were talking about the Galaxy card on Amazon and not the EVGA Signature SC+ from Newegg.

The longest that stayed in stock today on newegg was maybe 10 minutes. They got in two or three batches which each sold out quickly.

I would in no one pay for Amazon's increased pricing. Not when I can wait for Newegg to get them in stock in a normal range.

Paying $100+ to simply have it a few weeks sooner , pointless.

Dang, no love for the northern California people...

I was shocked to see them in stock online. I was just there looking at mATX cases. I got back to work and checked online and bam, there they are.

Not just one store either. I think I say 4 stores with stock.

Last edited:
The GF just forwarded an email to me saying my items from Amazon just shipped: Stargate 15th anniversary blu-ray, GTX 680 Superclocked. Will arrive on Wednesday, May 2nd. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I snagged a Galaxy 680 off the Egg today. Finally moving back to Nvidia after a series of ATI cards. Hopefully I can finally run my 30 monitor with the max settings. Also - I may go back and replay Batman. I had a shot at a MSI Twin Frozer the other day, but hesitated a few minutes and lost it.

Back