GTX 680 In Stock Thread

Nooooooooo... It was in my cart and ready to purchase, then it was removed. :(

Yeah, I walked in from work and hit refresh in chrome and the evga one was in stock. By the time I completed my transaction they were out of stock again. This was around 7pm so keep trying!

The Twin Frozr coolers are actually really really nice. Just saying.

Unfortunately, the ones stuck to the MSI 6950s are failing in droves. I agree it is a nice cooler, but it seems only a matter of time before the fans freeze up.

lol. My EK waterblock for the GTX 680 is already in transit and I'm still in queue for in the evga step up program. Well the GTX580 can still take care of me in the meantime...

Yay, just when I had lost all hope, UPS showed up at my door at around 7:15 PM PST last night. :D Didn't get to dabble with the card all too much but the little time I've had with it, it's a solid card. Overall, not quite as powerful as my two 6970's in crossfire but solid. I might consider adding another card when the price drops or wait until the supposed high end Kepler comes out and upgrade to that one if that comes out this year.

lol. My EK waterblock for the GTX 680 is already in transit and I'm still in queue for in the evga step up program. Well the GTX580 can still take care of me in the meantime...

Nice, where'd you snag the water block from? Performance PCs is "out of stock", so is Frozen CPU.

Hm, i have one in my cart now, but i noticed that Zotac is the only company offering only 2-year warranty on this card compared to 3-year warranty everybody else offers. Maybe i'll wait a little bit for other brand, i don't upgrade my GPU's too often...

Just bought a Galaxy 680 from TigerDirect.

Anyone know if they are actually in stock or are they taking my money and shipping whenever they get more stock in?

Just bought a Galaxy 680 from TigerDirect.

Anyone know if they are actually in stock or are they taking my money and shipping whenever they get more stock in?

They take your money and run...until more cards are in stock.

More like dealers are getting greedy and gouging prices like crazy with this card.

Not really, there are a few bit players that are jacking up the price but the mainstream retailers seem to be holding the line. Part of the attentiveness of the 680 is the price and I think nVidia is putting pressure on partners and retailers to keep the price down and it makes sense if the GK104 is from nVidia's perspective a mid-range part. The 680 I'm thinking is perhaps one of nVidia's most profitable GPUs in some time.

Just ordered the Galaxy model on Newegg. Order went through and got a confirmation e-mail,hopefully it doesn't get canceled this time.

Apparently the EVGA card was in stock at Newegg around 2 this morning. I missed my email alert. Modified my notification script to keep sending them until I shut it off, now.

Is it good or bad that I want one badly enough that I wrote a stock alert script that checks both Newegg and EVGA.com?

Apparently the EVGA card was in stock at Newegg around 2 this morning. I missed my email alert. Modified my notification script to keep sending them until I shut it off, now.

Is it good or bad that I want one badly enough that I wrote a stock alert script that checks both Newegg and EVGA.com?

All that matters in the end is that said card is acquired.

I just ordered one, yesterday dropped Zotac out of my cart because of the shorter warranty. Long time EVGA user here, never had Galaxy GPU before, hopefully they make reliable GPU's. Or they are all still same at this point (made by Nvidia), just with different stickers slapped onto them?

You know, this is ridiculous. When are they gonna get enough in stock where they don't go out of stock in a few minutes? So frustrating...

Back