Mar 11, 2012 #1 S Sewy18 n00b Joined Dec 11, 2006 Messages 32 Hey guys I have a "Corsair TX 850w v2" I want to add another gtx 570 to my computer ? Will I have any issues? Should I buy another power supply? My specs are... i5 2500K Crucial m4 128gb SSD Evga Gtx 570
Hey guys I have a "Corsair TX 850w v2" I want to add another gtx 570 to my computer ? Will I have any issues? Should I buy another power supply? My specs are... i5 2500K Crucial m4 128gb SSD Evga Gtx 570
Mar 12, 2012 #2 Slava 2[H]4U Joined Mar 20, 2002 Messages 2,316 Should be enough wattage. Corsair has really strong PSU's
Mar 12, 2012 #4 A Austin8868 Gawd Joined Jan 21, 2012 Messages 552 850 should be enough for the two. But anything more and i would upgrade.
Mar 16, 2012 #5 S sai_dee Limp Gawd Joined Mar 12, 2012 Messages 181 Should be good, I've seen the 850w power 2 GTX 580's.