• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GTX 570 Power Supply

JunkieJZ

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
65
My specs are:

i7 920: Stock Voltage @ 3.6
Asus P6T Mobo
6gb of Ram at about 1600
4 WD Harddrives
2 DVD RW Drives
4 fans
Sound Blaster Fatality Sound Card
About 8 USB Devices

My current Power Supply is a Corsair HX850. I have no desire to go SLI with this rig. I presume that I should be good with my current power supply, but I'd like to make sure.

Thanks for the feedback, as always.
 
I have a 430W power supply on a similar system. So yes your 850 is plenty..
 
Not even a question...you would have enough power for tri-sli most likely.
 
Back
Top