• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GTX 460 + 8800GT

lespaul50

n00b
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
52
Is the 8800gt powerful enough to even try to be used for physix? I have one and a 7600gt just lying around.
 
Use the 8800gt and it will do a great job as a dedicated physx card. With a 460 as your primary you won't be robbed of any frames with an 8800gt trust me.
 
Yes, i had used a 460+9800(same as 8800) and it worked great.
Now I bought a 680, and that 460 might just become a even better physix card :)
 
I originally did 460 + 8800GTS and it was horrible. I'm currently using 560 + 280 and it works quite nice.
 
Back
Top