• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GTX 275 VRMs 100C ??????

wolf2009

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,767
This GTX 275 I have seems to be having a problem. The VRMs are going upto nearly 100C while gaming after only 5 mins in GRID.

s5ilqc.jpg


Is this normal ?

The card I have is the Galaxy GTX 275 Tri Fan edition.

2718_12.jpg


I have noticed that there is a passive heatsink under the cooler that uses push pin method, and doesn't go all the way down to touch some electric components under it. Can i replace this heatsink or make it go all the way down ?
 
Back
Top