• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GTX 260 overclocking.

Obiwanshinobi900

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
330
I'm overclocking my Evga gtx 260 with the stock cooler. Right now I'm using Precision and have my clocks at 700/1509/1204 with 80% fan speed. My temps are 46c at idle and about 70-71c on load. I'm using Furmark to make sure its stable, am I doing everything right? Should I keep going? What are good temps to not exceed?
 
Back
Top