gtx 260 in a microfly

pharoah

Limp Gawd
hey massive i seen your comment over at evga.i did have to do some cutting on the case.i couldnt fit the pci-e power connectors without cutting.otherwise the card fit great! max temps ive seen so far is 56c on crysis.thats at stock fan speed running all on high 1680x1050res.

my poor case totally naked lol
100_0550.jpg

100_0551.jpg

first alignment photo after cutting
100_0555.jpg

and lastly its ready to put the case top back on
100_0560.jpg

thanks guys! it took me about half the day because i had to strip the case.had some other things going on at the same time as well.so far ive not had the downclocking problem.i managed almost p10,000 on 3dmark vantage.not bad considering im running an e2200 with it.i was going to order a quad about a month or so ago.had to pay down the the credit card first lol.next month im gonna get a quad and see what this thing can really do.:D

edit to include a pic not a bad 3dmark vantage score.that was on an [email protected] 260 at stock clocks.

3dmark.jpg

Cool... I doubt I'll get a GTX but it's nice to know that this case can work it.

Thanks

Damn, NV pwns ATI at 3dmark that badly? My 4850CF + e8400 3.6ghz gets P9978

very nice setup there ....

sidenote : why does my that 260 look so small compare to my ancient hd2900xt :confused: makes me want a new gpu

here is my latest 3dmark vantage score.ive been busy with some other projects,and havent had time for the pc.

3dmarkvantageresults.jpg

Back