• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Gto^2

Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
35
I'm extremely tempted to pick up the GTO^2 as it is the only viable card in my price range.

However, I tend to upgrade my video cards roughly every 2.5-3 years.

So my question is, if I pick up GTO^2...will I miss out on the extra feature set of the x1800/7800's roughly 1-2 years from now?
 
Not really, I was thinking of selling my BFG 7800 GTX's in SLI and going back to x800 GTO2 myself. ( I had a X850 XT PE before my 7800 GTX's ) And It was an amazing card. As long as you plan to overclock the X800 GTO2 to X850 XT PE speeds :)
 
Back
Top