• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GTKRadiant: Quake 2

Oneos

Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
596
Hey, has anyone worked with this tool?
Know of any better forums where I can ask this question?

I've got a map, where you can visit two locations in any order you choose. I also want a specific event to at the first one you visit, and an event to occur at the second one you visit. This counts one being able to enable and disable triggers freely.

So, I've got a trigger_once at each location, which is made active after achieving a specific goal. This works great, however, I can't disable the trigger that isn't used (at the other location). So, short of getting creative and stupid with keys, I'm not sure on what to do exactly.

Any thoughts? (I know i didn't explain it very well, sorry).

EDIT: New thought, killtarget will probably do what I want.
 
I did a bit of QERadiant stuff for Quake III, and remember using ..::LvL hosted off of PlanetQuake to grab new levels. Their forums might be alright: here. If anything, you'll find links to other levels that might be similar to what you're trying to do.
 
Thanks for the reply, but the killtarget property did do what I wanted.

Code:
Basically what I did:

targetname - a_first
target - b_is_second
killtarget - b_first

targetname - b_first
target - a_is_second
killtarget - a_first

When you arrive at location A first, the trigger for arriving at B first is destroyed and the one for second enabled - and vice versa.
 
Back
Top