gta5,anyone completed all achievements?

455olds

Gawd
This has to be the longest game I ever played as far as completion goes. I completed Vice City,San Andreas and GTA4+DLC. I also played Skyrim,Saints Row 4 and a lot of other games through 100%. Maybe I just have less time now but GTA5 seams like the longest game I have played yet to get 100% of everything.

This has to be the longest game I ever played as far as completion goes. I completed Vice City,San Andreas and GTA4+DLC. I also played Skyrim,Saints Row 4 and a lot of other games through 100%. Maybe I just have less time now but GTA5 seams like the longest game I have played yet to get 100% of everything.

I've been playing for a long time and am still not close to completing it lol. There's so much stuff to do.

I have around 50% of the achievements unlocked and around 100 hours of playtime (half in single player, half online), but I only really try to maintain a 50% average, so I haven't tried to get them all.

I like it.it's a challange. A lot to do. I am doing the epsilon program missions now. After that I only have 2 single player achievments left.
I have to use a old save game or start over because I missed the phone call after buying cab company. I wish I knew that was a missable achievment.

I'm at about 78 percent completed right now.. I have a few hidden trophies left to do as well

I suspect I could Platinum this game, but the last 20 percent seems to be a huge grind.

I believe as well, you have to do the 10 mill challenge as well? Ah geez

Last edited:
Theres an insane glitch on the PS4 for the bank job/heist. Where all players can get like 450k each round. And you can redo the bank job unlimited times without having to restart all the set ups...
So essentially you can get about a 1.5 mill an hour. Maybe more.

Wow - that's pretty impressive to even try for 100% in GTAV. I'm not good enough at driving in-game to even try for most of the collectables and unlocks etc, but I did love this game quite a bit.

120 hours between two play-through's so far, did all the main quest, think I only had about 60% total completion, and looks like only 22% of the achievements. Most of my time in game has just been driving around randomly enjoying the scenery and trying to unlock all of the map.

I'm not about to try for 100% completion. Yeah, I could see that easily taking 200 hours for one play-through.

Back