GTA5 44.39$

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
GTA5 is on deal at greenmangaming.com in the VIP section

good deal if you ask me :)

Just be aware that the GMG keys do not activate on Steam unless something's changed. They'll only work on the Rockstar Social Club downloader.

yes oldie is right. But you need rockstar social club anyway with steam.

thanks for the added info !

Yeah but you miss the steam achievements if that is your thing , otherwise good deal even if steam cut out.

Can always add a non-steam game.

Won't get achievements but you can still shit-tab and talk to friends with overlay :)

Last edited:
The RSC downloader works fine now, so it'a moot point.

How is not being able to cap you download limit "Working fine"? My internet is completely unusable for 22 days while this rubbish "Social Club" Download hogs my entire internet pipeline. Download limit caps are a must when your download is 65GB, or else your just inconveniencing anyone else you share your internet with.

How is not being able to cap you download limit "Working fine"? My internet is completely unusable for 22 days while this rubbish "Social Club" Download hogs my entire internet pipeline. Download limit caps are a must when your download is 65GB, or else your just inconveniencing anyone else you share your internet with.

Get a real router that supports QOS or flash a firmware on your router that supports it. Make's a huge difference, especially if you're on limited broadband.

It's nice that Steam supports it, but it's really the kind of thing that should be set up on your router. If download caps are important to you, take the time to set it up in your router so that it applies to all software rather than just one program.

If it takes 22 days to download, how long does it take with your steam client throttling it? GTA 6 will be out and available by the time you are finished downloading it.

If it takes 22 days to download, how long does it take with your steam client throttling it? GTA 6 will be out and available by the time you are finished downloading it.

I actually bought the Retail GTAIV but yeah I would guess it would have taken just about 1 month/30 days to download it throttled. Kinda a shame cause any night a new patch comes out, I can't play the game until the next day because of their draconian D.R.M. that only lets offline mode function for 72 hours. Another legitimate customer kept away from their game due to D.R.M.

Makes me even more sick to my stomach that Rockstar permanently destroyed my cd-keys for both my Retail AND Steam copies of GTAIV on suspicion that they were pirated LOL! I'm the pathedic fanboy that has pre-ordered and bought multiple copies of almost ever GTA game made, yet I am suspected of being a pirate........ Thank God that unlike Steam, Rockstar actually has a telephone and I was able to eventually get two replacement cd-keys from a Rockstar Supervisor over the phone. Still, D.R.M. is a huge evil in today's world and this is literally the 3rd GTA game where the DRM has kept me from playing it.

Back