GTA V PC Patch 350.1 Notes

HardOCP News

[H] News
Rockstar has posted GTA V PC patch 350.1 notes today and the list is rather lengthy:

• Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street. For details, see this page.
  • Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
  • A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
  • Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
  • GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
  • Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
  • One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
  • Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
  • Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
  • Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
  • Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
  • General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
  • Various crash fixes.
  • Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.

Ya, that's why I don't "open beta" test games anymore, buying them at launch. I'll wait for a $30 sale on the finished version, thanks! :D

191gme3sjjecdgif.gif

GTA V release wasn't a beta (like BF4).

Hope they fix the sell-cars-for-whatever-you-want cheat.

Lol, the first bullet....happened to me but I still had my original vehicle...

well, had to call insurance company sinced I drove it in the water.

Ya, that's why I don't "open beta" test games anymore, buying them at launch. I'll wait for a $30 sale on the finished version, thanks! :D

<snip>

You're so edgy posting some reddit gif of an exploit/glitch. GTA5 was remarkably polished for day one, about 100x more so than most AAA releases these days.

If you want to hurr durr about buggy releases you're seriously barking up the wrong tree trying to make the argument with GTA5.

Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there

I loled

Uh game is working fine bro, see you when it's dead then.

I agree this was one of the more polished games to come out in some time. Just admit that you are a cheapskate and don't want to shell out full price.

Game actually works pretty well.

Ubisoft this is not.

It's a pretty solid port all around. Runs well after fixing stuttering issues by disabling the shader cache and increasing process priority. Oh and I needed to disable some shitty Nvidia process related to the shield tablet too.

The only problem I had was the game crashing when you automatically switch characters, if you have used a throwable item selected from the weapons wheel.
Once I knew that vulnerability, it was easy to avoid using proximity mines.

Just admit that you are a cheapskate and don't want to shell out full price.
I am a cheapskate and don't want to shell out full price, and like to wait for games to get all the patches before I play them. Its my rule of thumb. If people aren't playing the game in 2 months, its probably not worth the investment anyway. :p

83ba7ecb480253ae1cfe0f3c08ea3c85.gif

Yeah everything is not perfect and there are bugs in both online and single player mode, but the game is very playable overall and leaps beyond the bug ridden mess of AAA games we have seen lately.

I am a cheapskate and don't want to shell out full price, and like to wait for games to get all the patches before I play them. Its my rule of thumb. If people aren't playing the game in 2 months, its probably not worth the investment anyway. :p

83ba7ecb480253ae1cfe0f3c08ea3c85.gif

Respect! ha! Yup I actually do pretty much the same thing. Can't afford the games now that I got 2 kids to feed.

gotta give them credit where its due, theyre dropping patches like crazy.

thats good. at least theyre doing something.

Back