GTA V online Q. What's the best way to get started.

BottomsUp

Gawd
I am almost 100% in main game but just started online. People often kick me as my level is only 6. What do you recommend to level up and get money with getting into games over my head?

Then you're in big trouble, contact missions are the most important jobs in the game for RP and money.
Have you played any contact missions yet? You might need to start one manually before they unlock as quick jobs.

Contact missions are any missions given to you by NPC's, such as Lester, Lamar, Gerald, Martin, etc.

You have to "progress" in MP before more people unlock. I believe Gerald (and maybe Lamar?) are contacts you can call and request jobs/missions from.

Contact missions are any missions given to you by NPC's, such as Lester, Lamar, Gerald, Martin, etc.

You have to "progress" in MP before more people unlock. I believe Gerald (and maybe Lamar?) are contacts you can call and request jobs/missions from.

thanks this helps. i found these guys in my contacts, but when i call them there is a lock symbol and it says to cal back when then have jobs. Lamar says he opens up at level 50?

I too am just starting out with online play but am curious as to what level do new types of missions begin to appear ? Right now all I see are races everywhere.

Back