GTA:SA, Stuck on "Freefall" mission...

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm playing this game on PC, and I've gotten to the freefall mission, and wouldnt you know it, im stuck. I get out to the plane, let it pass me and then try to get into the red ring, the problem? I cant catch up!! My plane is too slow!! WTF?!?! How the hell do you beat this part?

When you first see the plane, quickly turn around and go in the same direction that it is going and stay in front of it...then gradually slow down until you make it to the red ring.

What he said. I took me over ten tries before I was able to get in. And once I was in, I got killed. Therefore, I had to start over :( Get a body armor before doing that mission, you don't want to die for a stupid mistake...

Blue Fox said:
When you first see the plane, quickly turn around and go in the same direction that it is going and stay in front of it...then gradually slow down until you make it to the red ring.
That worked. thank you.

Actually I turned around and watched the plain come over head, (utilizing some nifty backward looking) and when i tried to pull up I kept hitting the plain lol. Then i got all fucked up and by the time i got to the same level as the plain i was so far behind, i didnt think i could make it...but i did.

thanks again.

HighwayAssassins said:
That worked. thank you.

Actually I turned around and watched the plain come over head, (utilizing some nifty backward looking) and when i tried to pull up I kept hitting the plain lol. Then i got all fucked up and by the time i got to the same level as the plain i was so far behind, i didnt think i could make it...but i did.

thanks again.
And you were spelling PLANE just fine in your first post... As we can see, GTA:SA causes degradation of the minds of those who play it.

Pvt. Potter said:
And you were spelling PLANE just fine in your first post... As we can see, GTA:SA causes degradation of the minds of those who play it.
Hey once again 13 year old Pvt. Pothead (he says so him self) is back to cause trouble.

Dont thread crap. If you have something useful to say, say it. Other wise STFU and dont waste our time with your meaningless posts.

I just flew to an altitude much higher than the plane, than when it went under I angled down and towards it, and that gave me more speed to catch up.

peltman78 said:
I just flew to an altitude much higher than the plane, than when it went under I angled down and towards it, and that gave me more speed to catch up.
I tried that at first too, but whenever I tried to adjust the plain at all it would totally fuck me up and send me flying everywhere BUT to the corona...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I just got pretty far above the jet, then waited for it to pass below me and I flipped a bitch and started descending. Descent really helps your speed in the Dodo.

Back