GTA Online: Tiny Racers Trailer

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
If you’ve been a GTA fan since its inception, Rockstar’s new mode will serve as a blast from a past. GTA Online is getting a stunt-racing mode called “Tiny Racers,” which will feature a top-down viewpoint straight out of the original and sequel title. Man, I haven’t even gone online yet since I already find GTA V overwhelming. Thanks to Kyle for this one.

If you like the top down, be sure to play the GTA version on DS. I thought it was surprisingly well done.

Cool.

I agree. It's like Spyhunter meets Crash N' Burn (1993) and Death Rally.

I like it.

Looks like a modern version of the greatest top-down racer of all time... the MIGHTY Supercars II, from the legendary Gremlin

edit: dear lord, I clicked to the start and to the soundtrack. I forgot how AMAZING the themetune to that game was. Makes the hairs on my neck stand up with nostalgia. I remember playing that, 4 lads huddled around an A500 with zip-sticks back in '91 or so

Last edited:
Rock'N'Roll Racing, is the game I believe your recalling, a newer remake would be something like Heavy Metal Machines, on steam

Looks like a modern version of the greatest top-down racer of all time... the MIGHTY Supercars II, from the legendary Gremlin

edit: dear lord, I clicked to the start and to the soundtrack. I forgot how AMAZING the themetune to that game was. Makes the hairs on my neck stand up with nostalgia. I remember playing that, 4 lads huddled around an A500 with zip-sticks back in '91 or so

THIS. SO MUCH THIS. Super Cars and Super Cars II on Amiga.........................<tears of remembering life before a mortgage>.......

Back