gta 2 full download free from rockstar= where else?

erkan

Gawd
they just released this old classic as a free download, but where can I download it, rockstars web site is maxed out I think. Anyone know where else?

lol thanx for nothing ya good for nothing cock sucker.

just joking. anyone else?

if someone can give me a link or a torrent that would be great. I to am having trouble registering.

Yeah I have been trying since yesterday. Most times I just get "conecting to ....." Sometimes i get connected to ... Document has no data

I'm Sad I wanna play this again

I bought GTA 2 the day it came out. It was AWESOME! :D
I loved the first one, and the second one was soooo sweet. The only thing that sucked about it was no motorcycles.

Get it if you can. It's worth the d/l.

I've been trying all morning, along with the other people in my office. Once one of us get it...

I've been trying off and on since yesterday with no luck. I'm not sure its a capacity issue on their website as I even tried late night last night to no avail.

If you read the page they indicate that it is forbidden to host the file yourself for others to download with out their conscent:

Rockstar Games said:
PLEASE NOTE that while this game may be downloaded for free by all who register by filling out the form on this page, it is NOT freeware and may not be mirrored or duplicated by any third parties without express written consent from Rockstar Games.

I imagine this has something to do with being liable if someone under age downloads it.

Back