GT4 B License test impossible!

Audiofilet

n00b
Did any of you guys pass the B graduation test? How do you do that crazy turn in 25 seconds!?

Practice makes perfect. Actually I never even did those tests since I loaded my GT3 data which gave me the B and A licenses for free.

Umm...you need to complete that test to get the B license. It's the one with the "Tsukuba" track...

Just practice and fiddle with when you let go of the acceleration and braking. Sooner or later(assuming you haven't broken your controller in half) you'll get it.

And if you get too frustrated, take a breather and go do something else. No sense in getting frustrated over a game.

you think thats hard? just wait till you try the driving missions 11-32
1-10 are easy

damn man, if your struggling with the b license your really gonna have a hard time w/ the rest, AND the actual races

Just keep practicing; once you learn the game's physics, you will be able to drive more effectively in any car. And that will only come with practice. Also, if you don't already know, press R3 to put up the racing line/brake points on the license tests. This only works for the A and B licenses, though. Having alot of experience from GT3, it was just a matter of getting used to the physics updates of GT4 before I got gold on all the license tests.

Good luck!

Same as him. ^ Got gold on B graduation, sometimes it just takes a fucking lot of tries.

me and my friend were trying for all golds.... we got like 3/4 of the b licenses gold and then gave up and did all the rest just whatever we could get first try.

ive stopped on the nurburgring test... i think in ia...

like 8 mins in i always fuck up :(

Kind of off topic, but is it easier or harder with the Driving force pro?

i have the normal driving force... and damn it is sooo much easier and funner.

i cant imagine going back to the controller

Definitely keep practicing, watch the demo run and see how it's done there and try to mimic it. Also if you don't have it on, keep the Ghost of your best lap on and this will help you judge how well you are doing.
I think using the Driving Force Pro is a lot easier when you get use to it then the controller.

Keep trying. After a while you will get the hang of it. Getting gold is hard but passing isn't that hard. It will help your GT skills a lot later on too.

View the Demo press Square then X so you have the icons and in 1st person view. then follow exactly what the guy does. Break, turn, accelerate through the Apex, and hit the treads.

Back