GSAT: The Geek Social Aptitude Test

Got 23, and the stereotypes that fit were quite deserved. Though the sad part is, I realized I was using a binary method of counting on one hand to keep track of the tally.

I scored a 16.

I would totally own a "Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me" t-shirt if I found one, and I *do* have a L4D crew (shoutout to Mystic-Micro)

I got an 8 , not too shabby considering I really don't have friends. Sad thing is I am 40, so some of the stuff just does not apply no matter what.

Really kind of lame stereotypes for most of it.

13... and I wrote a simple script to count how many times i pussed a button to signify each point I got. I'm a little dissapointed, I was honestly expecting higher but I think my roomates are a big part of why I'm out and about more then anything else.

After seeing everyone thoughts, maybe we should make up the test ourselves and pass it around :p

Many of us seem to be far too generous with our answers. :)

Lol, reminds me of another popular "geek test" that had 100 questions: two of the were the following:

() I have exaggerated on this test to score better
() I have flat-out lied on this test to score better

I'd say I'm pretty geeky, but won't score high a test like this because I don't play WoW.

But I want a point for having Star Trek music on my mp3 player....

Uhh - wait....is that good or bad?

Take away points for having a wife and kids!! I'm domesticated......really! Just ask my cat!:D

Back