• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Grump Rock's Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpy_rock

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
339
Prefer Paypal. Heat Grumpy_Rock. I have ebay feedback under Purple_Yak

Routers

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND v1.7 Wireless Router $30 + shipping
I used this as my gateway router running DD-WRT. It was rock solid. I replaced it with a dual band router. I have flashed this back to stock TP-LINK firmware.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top