• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Grrrr...powers out.

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
2FA
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
6,301
Looks like my production will be down. This Winter snow storm knocked out my power about an hour ago. Shut down all my home based units.
 
Sorry to hear this Ax. Tray arrived today and I had it unpacked and assembled before the mailman left the neighborhood. Thanks again.
 
WooHoo...Just came back on, so I'm gonna have to get out and thank the local power company guys for the extra efforts. It about -15 wind chill out there, so I know they've got a rough night ahead of them.

Good to hear you received the tray Tobit. Luckily it got there without having to go through Wisconsin, like all those other parts you were talking about. :)
 
You'll need the folding for heat.

Folding Furnace FTW
 
WooHoo...Just came back on, so I'm gonna have to get out and thank the local power company guys for the extra efforts. It about -15 wind chill out there, so I know they've got a rough night ahead of them.

Good to hear you received the tray Tobit. Luckily it got there without having to go through Wisconsin, like all those other parts you were talking about. :)


lol im sure when they get their paycheck they are thankful for it as well. those emergency crews make insanely good money. a friend of mine works for PG&E in california on the emergency crew. makes 48 bucks an hour + 25% hazard pay because he does high line maintenance on the huge ass towers.

but they have some balls. not a chance in hell i'd be out there in -15 weather :D
 
Back
Top