grrr

84gthatch

[H]ard|Gawd
I think i lost a power supply in my main rig last night. This sucks thats 30k gone right there oh well i think i'll be going by frys sometime this afternoon so hopefully then.

That sucks. I hope it didn't take anything out with it...Good luck. Try to keep the magic smoke in the new one.

I fried mine last week if that helps any, I'm out 7k because my replaceme t can Only run 1 card

Good luck on getting back in soon tho!

New Egg has the 750w PC Power and Cooling on sale for cheap with a rebate.

Check out New Egg's front page sales stuff for the PSU. It is a winner of a PSU!

Ahh..., shite brother 84gthatch, that sucks big time :eek:

DCing for the CURE

I just installed my Corsair HX1000 in my case. The motherboard and HD4890 will be here tomorrow. I really want to know how this card is going to fold at ~950 Mhz. btw yes I am planning to add more GPUs to the system. I think as it is I could run it with only half the PSU lol.

ya my HX1000 is chunking along fine in my main computer happily with no issues but it spiked over 105 today so everything very very very hot but i did pick up a the hx850 for my folding box hopefully thats all that died!

ok well it looks like it might be deeper then a power supply plugged in no mobo lights nothing sooooo i guess i'll be playing with it abit later this week because I don't have time right this second :(

Ya last night i was just to bummed out from the machine and exhausted because of the heat that i'll probably get to working on it this weekend it looks like i might have toasted the mobo hopefully the vidcards are ok!!!

after what happened to my poor folding computer i almost don't deserve for it to start but it looks like all cards are functional and ready to kick some cancer ass! haha I'm folding reinvigorated.

Back