Groupon New LG e970 179.99

There's a million variants of the s4. The main one in america makes use of a snapdragon 600, which is very close to the apq8064 (s4 pro) used in the lgog/n4.

Last edited:
This is the LG Optimus G, not G2. Was using a Nexus 4 when I decided to upgrade to the S4 just to try it out. Sold the S4 two weeks later. Beautiful hardware but Touchwiz taxes it way too much. Hard to compare a company's 2012 flagship with another's 2013, but for $179, it ain't so bad, along with the Moto G which is also at the same price.

Groupon is the absolute shittiest company in existence. Before giving your money to them search around.

The thing that makes me worry about this one is the screen quality... that's a make it or break it feature...

I have been use the sprint optimus g for about a year? Screen is fine speed is great.. battery is non removable and no memory card. Other than that its great. I have a galaxys4 also but trying use this opimus gtill it breaks.. hasnt broke yet arrgh (oh but the back is glass i did break that rather quickly then put otterbox and all is well)

Groupon is the absolute shittiest company in existence. Before giving your money to them search around.

What's been your experience with them (specifically) ?

So this phone is selling for $187 on amazon, so it's not that amazing a deal.

I take it back, dont get this att version.. mine has 2mp fron camera and 13mp rear,, 1.3 is unusable imo. 8Mp is like five years ago technology no wonder so cheap..

What's been your experience with them (specifically) ?

So this phone is selling for $187 on amazon, so it's not that amazing a deal.

For starters they will ship your item anywhere from 2 weeks after you order to never. They stand behind NOTHING. Half the shit they sell is Chinese knockoffs sold as authentic. But they take no responsibility because it's all really sold to you by invisible third parties.

Just search them. Groupon goods is universally despised. Read the thousands of complaints. They burned me three times personally, like "guaranteed by Christmas" that was ordered before thanksgiving and still has not even fucking shipped. That's the typical groupon experience.

How does this compare to the Samsung GS4?

There's a million variants of the s4. The main one in america makes use of a snapdragon 600, which is very close to the apq8064 (s4 pro) used in the lgog/n4.

This is basically the same (spec wise) as a Sammy GS3..It uses the same s4 Pro QC SoC, and with 2 GB of ram should be quite snappy with the bloat removed..IIRC a friend of mine that one of these with a SlimBean based ROM and it was insanely quick compared to my prerooted/Rom'd GS3...

This is basically the same (spec wise) as a Sammy GS3..It uses the same s4 Pro QC SoC, and with 2 GB of ram should be quite snappy with the bloat removed..IIRC a friend of mine that one of these with a SlimBean based ROM and it was insanely quick compared to my prerooted/Rom'd GS3...

S3 = MSM8960 (s4 plus) -- dual core Krait + Adreno 225
LGOG/N4 = APQ8064 (s4 pro) -- quad core Krait + Adreno 320
S4 = APQ8064T (s600) quad core Krait 300 + Adreno 320

In an otherwise subpar thread comparing s4 pro to s600, this is a great post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...00-vs-snapdragon-s4-pro-t2157201/post38258841

are they selling it brand new in the box with the sd card on ebay?

Yup. I bought two for my parents and they love them. They both came with 16GB microSD cards.

On a side note, I wouldn't recommend rooting this and installing CM11 if you have T-Mobile. The radio has issues and you won't be able to hear anything when you make a phone call.

Back