Gripshift now on PSN

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
If you remember the PSP game, its now on the PSN with some slightly updated visuals.

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

http://www.gripshiftgame.com/ for info
Only $9.99 (or 10.99 CND). There is a demo of course.

Jumping Flash is also available on the store.

Blah. I'll be trying the demo (currently downloading) but there's a fat chance I'll be buying the full game.
...as for Jumping Flash... -sighs
I wish I could play it on my PS3 rather than requiring a PSP to play it.
Damn you, Sony!!!

...there's also a few new trailers up.

Yeah I noticed that too, some third party trailers actually, which is interesting on it's own.

downloaded it, not too bad of a game. Sort of reminds me of Trackmania only I dont like to make a comparison to a game as good as trackmania, but its fun.

i bought the original gripshift since its release... great fun ... great great fun

Blah. I'll be trying the demo (currently downloading) but there's a fat chance I'll be buying the full game.
...as for Jumping Flash... -sighs
I wish I could play it on my PS3 rather than requiring a PSP to play it.
Damn you, Sony!!!

...there's also a few new trailers up.

You need to look again, this is an updated version for the PS3 not the PSP

I bought Jumping Flash yesterday. It's one of the few PSOne games that I never got around to buying and I'm really enjoying it. The one bad thing is that it's frozen up on me a few times. I'm not sure why that would be. But anyway it plays great and looks good on the small PSP screen (small compared to a TV).
I played through the Gripshift Demo and I'm thinkin about buying it. Seems pretty fun.

Back