• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GRID display problem on 4850 Cata8.8..

lowteckh

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
5,073
Played GRID before a reformat (got to Global) and accidentally deleting my save T-T. Anyway, I just tried playing GRID with 8.8 drivers and this is what shows up after the intro movies/pressing ENTER.
SANY0249_11ee1.Large.jpg
 
I have the same problem but a 4870, I have yet to find a fix for it. Worked before and now it doesnt work....
 
i wish i could help you

mine works fine with the 8.8..
maybe try a reinstall of the drivers and game
 
Back
Top