Greenmangaming is having a sale.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Greenmangaming is having a sale and there is an additional 20% code "JULY20". Today the publisher is Bethesda so games like Doom, Fallout 4, etc are all on sale. You can get Doom for $28 after the discount code, and Fallout 4 for $24. There are a lot more games than that on sale of course. And it changes just about daily so don't expect these deals to stick around for long.

Downloading Doom right now. Had not planned on buying it, but $28.79 is too good to ignore.

I can never get my payment to work with those guys. If I'm not the only one check out cdkeys.com and kinguin.net. They always have good prices on games.

I use PayPal and I have my bank account linked. So I don't have to endure the credit card declined because of purchase from another country (UK).

I use PayPal and I have my bank account linked. So I don't have to endure the credit card declined because of purchase from another country (UK).
For that, you just call your bank and ask them to unlock your card for that country, for a day or two.

try SLICK20

I cannot login to the site after creating an account. The site seems to have trouble with passwords in general, shitty to have problems like that.

Finally picked up a legit copy of Fallout 4 with the Automatron DLC. Not bad for under 30 bucks.

im waiting till an ultimate edition to come out for FO4. You guys bit too soon!

Also waiting for GTA V to come down to $20. I have it on PS3 so i can wait. lol

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH ---------------- I just got the game for $28.79 using the code JULY20 -------------------------what a deal

Thanks guys, got doom for 28ish. Can't wait to try out the vulkan api on 1 fury x @ 4k. I'm still on Windows 7 and not bothering with dx12 until it gets better or not at all if vulkan takes off, so I need to get my low metal api fill somehow lol

Back