• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Green Screen LCD or Cable ??

spawn1980

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
91
I bought a broke laptop to repair and use as my own (Thinkpad SL510) The screen was crack so I bought a higher resolution screen which is compatible in the manual but when I install it the color is green as it hits desktop it's light blue fainted. What is causing this?
 
Try reseating the ribbon cable (at both ends).

i reseated the plug on both ends still the same..
Green%20Screen.jpg
 
Back
Top