Great Midtower(or not) case

Gremlin27

n00b
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
12
Hey guys, I am finally going to buy a new case.

1. I need it to be able to cool the inside nice
2. I have a lot of pet hair flying around the house (lots of cats heh)

I have been looking at the Cooler Master CM 690
http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-MX19307(ME).aspx

or maybe even the ANTEC Nine Hundred
http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-MX14869(ME).aspx

The Cooler Master Centurion's look ok also.. are there any Great!! cases out there that I should look at, that have a decent price, but can help with my first two points. (the wife likes it hot in the house heh)

please help me :( I am lost atm, and want to buy a case ASAP, as mine is really bad right now.
 
Antec P182. It has filters -- neither of yours do. That'd be important, with lots of cats.

Wrong. Both the 690 and the 590 that I mentioned have air filters built into the case, and they do great with cat hair (speaking from personal experience ;)).
 
Wrong. Both the 690 and the 590 that I mentioned have air filters built into the case, and they do great with cat hair (speaking from personal experience ;)).

Yep, each drive bay cover and the intake on the bottom have fan intake filters which actually work quite well. Just need to be wiped down every so often.
 
Back
Top