• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Great iPhone / Touch Website

laserdemon

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
1,634
http://imgs.zinio.com/iphone/

Free for the moment, I know there are at least a few magazines [H] readers would like.

ps, if you follow the link on your pc, you will not see what I am talking about. Far more interesting on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
 
Sweet, i plan on picking up an iphone here this weekend ill have to check it out

thanks
 
you know the 3G iPhone should be anounced on monday right?

I wouldn't go get one now...
 
I totally forgot about that, I need to get me one next week. Has anyone heard if the 3g is shiping with 2.0? or just 1.1.4?
 
Has anyone found any favorite magazines on this site yet? ;P

btw, it will ask for your email, just cancel and it will continue
 
I totally forgot about that, I need to get me one next week. Has anyone heard if the 3g is shiping with 2.0? or just 1.1.4?

It's a whole new hardware chip, it can't ship in any of the current iPhones, and it will likely *only* ship with 2.0 firmware installed, which both 2G and 3G iPhones will get
 
Back
Top