Great H50 mod

Didnt think about the pump, not too shabby when you think about the included pump. Maybe an MCR with the built in pump?
 
Still, if you are going to go through that much effort, just go completely custom...
 
It is a great tutorial, and was rather interesting to see some of the insides of the H50, but I agree... seems like at that point, in terms of work and parts involved to have just gone all the way on a custom setup.

I could see this being a good mod if it just say, added a reservoir only. Hmm… that Might be a good idea for the H70 I picked up.
 
thats pretty cool..

lol at all you people saying he should just go full custom.. its no fun going the easy route.. makes it a lot more fun modifying stuff to what you want..
 
Seeing as how I currently have about five of these H50 units running in various boxen, and the parts list is somewhere around $80 or so, I think I might just try this out on one of mine. The Swiftech complete unit I was looking at ran around $230-$250, so this would save a few dollars plus have a cleaner look to it because of the built in pump on the CPU. :cool:
 
I think I'll just get the H70 for an extra $20-$30 and have the same performance. I'm still waiting to see a good deal on one right now though.
 
hmmm, well if you have a H50 already, and want to get some more oomph out of it before it dies, this isnt a half bad idea...
 
Back
Top