great FPS (PC) that lets you save games when YOU want ?

T

troyquigley

great FPS (PC) that lets you save games when YOU want ?

I am looking to get a new FPS to go with my new 1070 video card. Something that is fun to play and pretty to look at.

Any ideas ?

While Doom (2016) has save point that was probably the best FPS this year. You have to play it if you haven't and it'll hum nicely on that 1070. Trying to recall recent games with user saves and I honestly can't think of one right now.

While Doom (2016) has save point that was probably the best FPS this year. You have to play it if you haven't and it'll hum nicely on that 1070. Trying to recall recent games with user saves and I honestly can't think of one right now.
I was actually thinking about buying this game. Hmmmmm

If you're into shooters it's a no brainer. The Steam Winter Sale starts this Thursday, I'm sure it'll be on sale, go for it!:D

I have to agree with this man, Doom is one of the best FPS this year, I played and finished it (probably the only game I finished this year)

hmm might have to go back and play it again on my new 1070 :) last go round was on the 290X

About half way through and agree its my favorite FPS this year. Super fast, waves of enemies can get intense, game mechanics/controls are done well, amazing weapons level design is impressive, it can get a bit too intense for me. I play about an hour a day and I have to put it down haha but a ton of fun and a good break from BF and CoD series which all feels the same to me. Doom was a nice change and refreshing to play.

Thx so much guys for the responses. I am hoping DOOM goes on sale Thursday (steam winter sale).

DOOM , Great game . But every time it does updates it always seems to break my savegames. Starting fresh every time sucks but it's a short game. Can beat it in 1 solid day. I would say Get Battlefield 1

Fallout 4, Skyrim. Both purty and F4 whenever you want, sometimes right before you are about to fall off a ledge and infinite loop die. Neither are super action like Doom of course, but FO4 has some awesome fights.

Serious sam 1st, 2nd encounter and I beleive BFE allow quicksaves, and they are all REALLY FUN and challenging. I beat Doom on nightmate no issues, but the second hardest dificulty on Serious Sam nearly kills me.

Fallout 4, Skyrim. Both purty and F4 whenever you want, sometimes right before you are about to fall off a ledge and infinite loop die. Neither are super action like Doom of course, but FO4 has some awesome fights.

Yeah skyrim is probably the best FPS of all time. with all those tricks shoots and arrow shoot jumping to reach high places. tons of arrow dodgings as well... and the narratives when you do knee shoot is amazing
ARROW IN THE KNEEEEEE ...

Back